[games_access] Games for people with cerebral palsy

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Sat Feb 24 03:33:47 EST 2007

Yes, but as Cerebral Palsy covers such a broad range of ability, it's not
quite as straight forward as that. People with the most severe Cerebral
Palsy might find one-switch games best - although there may be issues with
speed of game, length of time of presses needed and so on. More able people
may be able to cope with much more complicated game controls.

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk