[games_access] Bay Area Gamers with Disabilities

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Mon Feb 26 19:27:28 EST 2007

No problem I think we could use that floor the concierge.  Like I said they
said it would be $20 each person but that's for all day I believe it's
catered breakfast and lunch all day.  Things like orange juice, muffins,
fruit.  I haven't found out much more than that do need the number I think I
gave you the number in my information list about the hotel?

Here it is.  1-415-392-8000
if they need me to call directly let them know who I am I will for sure.
Renaissance Parc 55

I really do appreciate giving them my name I called them and left them some
information also.  I feel it's very important that we all support each other
and believe me I am so very thankful.

It might be a perfect thing to hand them my documentary.  However before I
pass these things out there must be some sort of written agreement they will
not use it until signed agreement things like that I'm sure.

I need to get this documentary complete.  I will let you know after tomorrow
when my friend helps me figure this out.  Very exciting.  Will you contact
me and let me know all the snow like you have when and where we should meet
up with them?  With my experience in the past being where they are is
crucial not leaving them hanging because it's sometimes difficult for them
to arrange those appointments.  God is good.  So are you.

Robert
www.RobertFlorio.com