[games_access] games_access Digest, Vol 31, Issue 3

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 8 19:01:42 EST 2007

Ah...I know what this is now -- during the reign of Guitar Hero last
year, I saw the golf game from this system on sale at Best Buy...but
because it was just golf...and me being a fan of anything NOT
golf...I didn't pay much attention. Now that I see that they are
trying for a bigger audience, I no longer have it categorized in my
mind as "one game only" controller...like Guitar Hero...which isn't a
system, just a game with fancy controller.

Although...it is an awesome game if you are music geek like me. :)

Anyway, yeah, the Wii came in with all the hoopla but there's also
been the Xavix game system out for about two years now. It's it's a
system that is "plug and play" but does not require another console.
I'm wondering who exactly is cashing in on this patent...

Michelle (who's driving her neighbors insane with Sing Star that just
(finally) came out for the US market...I'm already dying for new
songs...and let me tell you...I sing a mean "Paint it, Black" by the
Stones...no snarky remarks people...)