[games_access] GameOn! Website goes live

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Tue Jan 16 15:32:02 EST 2007

This is great. There is no centralised resource for accessible game reviews,
so this is a very exciting project. Of course there are reviews on niche
sites, such as Deaf Gamers and AudioGames.net (as fantastic as those are),
so it would be great to tie up with these if possible. It would be
especially good to get Deaf Gamers interested if possible, as they seem to
be a bit closed off from the broad accessible gaming community in my view.

I'd be happy to put some reviews your way, when I get time. I'd really
recommend beefing up the size of the images for reviews.

Barrie Ellis
www.OneSwitch.org.uk
http://switchgaming.blogspot.com