[games_access] BBC develops accessible educational games

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 25 16:45:00 EST 2007

Yeah...it might have been nice for a mention
about the SIG helping too but they also forgot
the gameaccessibility.com mention, which is the
real unit of Bartimeus (as I understand it at
least -- Richard can clear that up) that's doing
that and where it would have been appropriate to
mention the crossover the SIG and
gameaccessibility.com, which has done the main
advising. Oh well. It happens.

Michelle