[games_access] Extra Bartimeus Accessibility Newletter

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Fri Jan 26 11:46:24 EST 2007

Hi Folks,

Just thought I'd forward this here too...:

***
Accessibility offices destroyed by fire

Last wednesdaynight there has been a huge fire at Accessibility Foundation.
All offices are distroyed. The part of the  building that was saved has
severe water and smoke damage. The fire started around 23:00 hours. The fire
brigade asked for  the assistance of other brigades in the region. The cause
of the fire is still under investigation.

If everything goes according to plan, this monday Accessibility wil be
operational from a Bartimeus building in the city of  Utrecht. As soon as
our new contact information is available, we will publish it on our website.

Today and probably next week our service and reachability will not be at the
usualy level. We ask for your understanding.

For questions about the above please use our E-mail: info*accessibility.nl.
If you want to contact us by phone you can find our contact information on
our website:
http://www.accessibility.nl/algemeen/contact

On behalf of the team of Accessibility.nl,

Eric Velleman
Ron Beenen

More information and pictures (in dutch):
http://www.accessibility.nl/algemeen/nieuws?id=136

***

Greets,

Richard