[games_access] Game Accessibility SIG Meetings: Restart THIS WEEK!!!

Eelke Folmer eelke.folmer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 18:38:12 EDT 2007

hi,

Unfortunately I won't be there on both days (conference // in
transit). But I'll catch up with you next week. Woudl it be an idea to
have some wiki (GA site?) which we can use as a notepad (e.g. upcoming
events or to do list?).

cheers Eelke

On 7/9/07, Barrie Ellis <barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk> wrote:

> I'll be there for Tuesday.
>
> Barrie

Eelke Folmer                           Assistant Professor
Department of CS&E/171
University of Nevada              Reno, Nevada 89557
Game interaction design        www.helpyouplay.com