[games_access] Tuesday meeting summary posted

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 10 17:07:34 EDT 2007

COME TO THE MEETINGS. ;)

The DIGRA/IGDA SIG project is trying to get that off the ground and
into a formal webpage even if it's just "hey DIGRA members -- join
the IGDA SIG for free!"

JoGD -- Journal of Game Dev -- our publishers mag

Develop UK -- they are interested in a piece but I've been writing
it. I just included it cause it was sig-gy.

Getting Siggy with it! ;)