[games_access] Tuesday meeting summary posted

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 10 17:05:15 EDT 2007

It was the awkwardly phrased "academia" committee -- it's a committee
to help people who are looking to include game accessibility into
their game courses and provide syllabi and help for doing such. It's
also for those interested in the teaching side of academia (and the
applied side) than the research side, which can (not always but can)
result in far out stuff that's 5 years ahead of it's time.