[games_access] Tuesday meeting summary posted

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 10 17:12:42 EDT 2007

It's "industry" for better or for worse at this point but you are
right it could be a joint between the two committees (ie, industry
and research). I hesitate to combine the two because the goal was not
to overwhelm any one person but to distribute things. That doesn't
mean that two committee chairs couldn't do a project together (see
the DIGRA/IGRA thing).

COME TO THE MEETINGS...COME TO THE MEETINGS...this was hashed out of
my brain at 4am so every "title" is evolving.