[games_access] Info on Strange Attractors 2!

Eelke Folmer eelke.folmer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 00:04:18 EDT 2007

hi Michelle,

I'd be interested to talk about any of our current projects
- CC for torque
- CC for secondlife
- one button shooter torque
- one button shooter halflife 2
- voice control for secondlife

Cheers Eelke

On 7/10/07, d. michelle hinn <hinn at uiuc.edu> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I talked to Eric Walker this morning who said that they were planning
> to enter Strange Attractors 2 (the follow up to the wildly fun and
> accessible Strange Attractors) into the Indie Game Fest for GDC 2008.
> Eric asked if, when they are ready, we could give SA2 a run through
> to help them work out the final accessibility bugs. Cool!
>
> Also of interest -- anyone else have a game or a mod that they'd like
> to do a "post mortem" panel presentation on for GDC 2008? Could be
> interesting to have a nice variety of real accessibility work to show
> as GAMES and MODS and talk about the design process to make it happen
> versus just theory. Let me know as soon as possible if you are so I
> can include it into our SIG proposals! Eric was interested in talking
> about SA and SA2 in such a panel.
>
> Michelle

Eelke Folmer                           Assistant Professor
Department of CS&E/171
University of Nevada              Reno, Nevada 89557
Game interaction design        www.helpyouplay.com