[games_access] Tuesday meeting summary posted

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 12 07:00:36 EDT 2007

Tag, you're it! :) Yes, you were exactly who I thought would be interested!

Let's talk soon about a curriculum session for GDC since my fall
class is on game design for accessibility and you are part of the
exciting new game program at RIT! Eelke will probably want to join in
as well and perhaps Richard and Sander.