[games_access] Meeting Tuesday at 9am NYC Time -- Cancelled

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 17 01:33:51 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I had to go out of town briefly for a family emergency so I'm just
now getting back into town (less than 72 hours out of town with lots
and lots of driving). I have a 9am appointment I need to prep for in
the morning so I need to cancel the meeting tomorrow.

...and given that we only had two attendees at each meeting last week
(including me), I need to rethink the meeting days and times. If we
were to go back to our most successful time -- 1pm NYC Time -- would
Tuesdays or Thursdays be better?