[games_access] Meeting Tuesday at 9am NYC Time -- Cancelled

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 17 18:34:31 EDT 2007

Actually, the two meeting times were to try and find a meeting time
that would work for more people, not necessarily US/Europe as
originally suggested. I think that Barrie mentioned that the later
time worked better for him than the earlier time and for Reid 6am
seems to be a good time!

That being said...We are having such little turnout so far that I
don't think we can really go with two times and get things done
unless I hear that people are having to miss meetings because they
are at bad times versus "forgot." :) Perhaps it is just because it's
the summer and people's schedules are a little less settled?

And to get ahead of this next question...meeting announcements! I
reallllllly hate manually doing this because it would be nice if we
could just go ahead and put them on their own calendars. But I also
understand that even if it's on calendars, it's nice to be reminded
that it's coming up and to start thinking about it. Meeting reminders
sometimes help but in the past we've seen people getting the
reminders too late and there being no "perfect" time for meeting
reminders. But if this would help, then I'll start sending out
reminders again. It's not a big deal -- just I need a reminder to
send a reminder sometimes. ;)

Michelle