[games_access] Meeting Tuesday at 9am NYC Time -- Cancelled

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 17 18:42:56 EDT 2007

Yes, only Kevin and I were there on Thursday and the minutes were
pretty much the same as Tuesday. I'll post them though. I felt a bit
like "well, what's the rush if so few people want to attend?" I was
also caught off guard by having to leave town. Hopefully once the
meetings ramp back up, I can miss a meeting time without feeling the
need to cancel. Thanks, Reid, for offering to meet today -- I just
got back so late that I was afraid to risk going forward with the
meeting, that and we all don't really have a list of MSN IDs to watch
for each other. That's easy enough to fix -- I just didn't have time
to get it together last night.

Michelle

>I think these meetings are for anyone to come, but one of the days is

>supposed to be easier for those in Europe to attend. Thursdays are in

>the middle of my work day, so Tuesdays are best, but attendance hasn't

>been greater than 2 people yet.

>Did anyone show up for last Thursday's meeting? Any notes?

>What can we do to improve membership attendance?

>-Reid

>On 7/17/07, Eelke Folmer <eelke.folmer at gmail.com> wrote:

>>Hi Folks,

>>the thursday meeting is for the US folks right? I will make it this thursday.

>>cheers Eelke

>>On 7/17/07, Barrie Ellis <barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk> wrote:

>>> Tuesdays would be best for me.

>>> Barrie

>>> Subject: [games_access] Meeting Tuesday at 9am NYC Time -- Cancelled

>>> Hi all,

>>> I had to go out of town briefly for a family emergency so I'm just now

>>> getting back into town (less than 72 hours out of town with lots

>>>and lots of

>>> driving). I have a 9am appointment I need to prep for in the morning so I

>>> need to cancel the meeting tomorrow.

>>> ...and given that we only had two attendees at each meeting last week

>>> (including me), I need to rethink the meeting days and times. If we were to

>>> Thursdays be better?

>>> Michelle