[games_access] Calendar, subsbribe

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Wed Jul 25 17:28:36 EDT 2007

I didn't expect it to look like that the it's really in a really weird
format instead of the calendar it all spreads out horizontally.  Really hard
to follow.

Hard to follow because I think I could've created this in our outlook
ourselves.  I was thinking it might be something like more of a traditional
colander.  But I didn't know what was being made its a good attempt.  I
guess just searching like you're saying to find it.  That's the only way to
find it because that Web link is impossible to remember.

So what words do we use to find it?

Thanks

  _____