[games_access] top-secret update. Request links to accessible games

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Fri Jun 1 20:37:23 EDT 2007

Before I did my research and found all the different games out there.  I was
hoping to get all of you not to help me find some.  I only have so much time
and I really want to get the best.  We need to put together a package
discussion in top-secret, requested by David Perry directly to me when I
brought up the issue of user interface accessible gamers, visual, audio,
physical impairments.  He thought it totally made sense to have in our game
map the direction we are going focus on these audio and visual cues for
assistance and physical assistance.

So his challenge to me was discussed all the good games out there to have
offered these abilities in games to people.  I mention their company, the
game, and discuss what it does.  I I just need links to those games so I can
start discussing showing what they do right.

Someone please remind me what is copyrightable on these games?  I don't want
to get in trouble.  Should I stay away from taking the exact idea and
putting it in the game or should I just discuss how it helps in, with new
ways according to our needs?  I think the second way according to our needs
is what I was going to do anyway but just in case I need to know.

Thank you very much.

Robert
www.RobertFlorio.com