[games_access] GDC 2008 CD. Located on the web somewhere?

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Mon Jun 4 01:19:53 EDT 2007

There's a good interview with David Perry at the Guardian's gamesblog on the
"Top-Secret" project:

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/games/archives/2007/05/31/the_wikigame_interview_dave_perry_part_1.html
http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/games/archives/2007/06/01/the_wikigame_interview_dave_perry_part_2.html

Re. a list of accessible games - the www.igda.org/accessibility wiki still
has good stuff as has www.gameaccessibility.com in their resources section.
For a quick link to accessible games try this:

http://www.oneswitch.org.uk/1/AGS/AGS-software.htm

...and Thomas (Westin) had most of the GDC2007 CD bits if they will be of
use to you.

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk