[games_access] Michelle's Health: A Monthly Status Report

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Sun Jun 10 17:06:56 EDT 2007

All the best, MIchelle. Hope you get well soon! Don't die on us, okay!? We
need you!

ps: save those stones (or their remains of the laser treatment*). Maybe
later, when you're an established game author you can sell them on eBay and
make a buck or two?**

*wow!
** sick humor for ill patients - sorry, get well, miss M ;)