[games_access] IGDA GA SIG Website -- feedback needed

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Tue Jun 26 15:19:09 EDT 2007

Avoid fixing font sizes - so it's easy for people to enlarge text using most browsers.

Use something like Arial or Verdana - avoid Times and the like.

Make hyperlinks meaningful i.e. "Click Here for the IGDA's web-site" should be avoided - "The IGDA web-site" would be better - especially for people tabbing around and/or using screen readers.

Avoid overly cluttered screens.

Avoid frames (scrollable windows within windows). Can beconfusing.

I'm no expert - but I think the above helps too.

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk