[games_access] Fun one-switch game I came across today

Tim Chase agdev at thechases.com
Fri Mar 9 15:35:16 EST 2007

Today's UserFriendly.org link-of-the-day was a one-button game
that was rather addictive and quite well done:

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2007/flight-hamsters-p1.php

Click once to launch a hamster into into the air, click again
(anywhere in the SWF) to smack it with a pillow, and then use the
button while the hamster is in flight to pick up power-ups to
extend your flight distance.  Distance for 5 hamsters is
aggregated for a final score.

I managed to get over 300 feet on my best try.  I'm sure it's not
too hard to beat it, but I thought I'd share it with the list :)

-tim