[games_access] Small GDC recap and Media coverage

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Sun Mar 11 19:35:47 EDT 2007

That's really good coverage I believe it came about because my school put a
press release about me they called me on my cell phone while I was sick in
my hotel room they were going to interview me and do a big story about it.
I guess they just found it was still interesting that's good.  Still I'm
amazed though I could have been on the same broadcast as president of Sony.
Good your reid I am happy what an opportunity.