[games_access] GDC: in retrospect

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 13 15:29:18 EDT 2007

I agree -- And I'm sorry that I threatened to punch you in the face,
Eelke. Like that was going to work out well for me having to stand on
the table to come close. Yikes. But as I said, that wasn't the right
moment to talk about it (right after the last session when I was half
dead) for me.

Yeah, while San Fran was fun, GDC was not. I didn't see a single
session that I wasn't in. Not one. And I only was at the expo twice
for a meeting each time. I didn't even get to walk around the expo
floor. So my $2000 pass was completely wasted on me because I didn't
go to anything. So yeah, I'm frustrated and my ego is getting in the
way -- or at least the part where I take things personally. I'm
trying to resolve that and I'll need help from everyone.

Michelle