[games_access] Accessibility 2.0

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 14 20:24:48 EDT 2007

I'd like to respectfully request that this discussion be moved to the
GA list. We have now lost about 60 subscribers in a single day. This
list is for mailing out announcements and seeing as we're now losing
those people because it's changing into a giant brawl, I'd like us
not to lose any more of our subscribers who are just interested in
the latest news.

This is not to shut people up -- just so that we can better focus and
leave this list the way it has been intended or we'll completely shut
down this mailing list and have no way to communicate major
announcements.

Michelle
Chair, IGDA Game Accessibility SIG