[games_access] Listserv Management Issues

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 15 11:28:34 EDT 2007

Please note that due to the creation of additional mailing lists,
this mailing list will become an Announcement ONLY list. I will email
you when the other lists are available for subscription along with
the details for subscribing to them. This list will now be moderated
from this point on and any discussion that is not an announcement
will be re-forwarded to one of the new lists.

Michelle