[games_access] Listserv Management Issues

"~:'' ありがとうございました。" j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 18 04:39:12 EDT 2007

Michelle,

you may need to unsubscribe me.
I don't generally subscribe to 'moderated' lists
also
you appear to have failed to forwarded my email to the list.
and
it is evident that the list is not being used for announcements only.

I shall be stating my views forcefully to all those people on the
list I know unless you clear this mess up PDQ.

You seem to have wound quite a few people, all on your own,  and this
now includes me.

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd