[games_access] Vista problems with JoyToKey - can anyone help?

Amit Pitaru [LIST] list at pitaru.com
Wed Mar 28 22:28:15 EDT 2007

Hey Berrie,

One of my students is having similar problems with Vista at home. I wasn't
there myself but the OT told me it doesn't run on the child's machine. I'm
not sure if it's a compatibility with the gamepad or the software. Who's the
author of this great software? Perhaps I can get in touch with them and help
recompile the source-code.

Cheers,

Amit

  _____