[games_access] Vista problems with JoyToKey - can anyone help?

Amit Pitaru [LIST] list at pitaru.com
Fri Mar 30 12:25:13 EDT 2007

Hey Barrie,

Thank, I'll definitely try out the 5 steps you mention below. If needed,
I'll email Ryo in Japanese (my wife is from Tokyo) and try to sort it out.
But first I should test it on Vista in person as I wasn't there when the
student installed it with the OT.

All the best,
Amit

PS - sorry for misspelling you name (again!) - Dyslexia is at fault.

  _____