[games_access] We must get data sooner than later

Reid Kimball reid at rbkdesign.com
Fri May 4 10:19:40 EDT 2007

Great, because looking over the stats Thomas posted, I'm afraid those
are out dated by now? I don't know, but I'd like us to investigate if
we need to update our figures. Then we need to come up with some
"talking points" so that we can effectively debate the issue and back
up our claims with the correct stats. Maybe write an article talking
about the stats. Most of our articles I think have mostly been using
the emotional approach. Not that the emotional/moral approach isn't
working, I think it is, but it doesn't work for everyone we talk to
and we'll need stats to convince those other people.

-Reid