[games_access] We must get data sooner than later

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue May 8 16:07:17 EDT 2007

I'm waiting on information from the guy I know at the US census for
census 2000 -- I have some of the data that I use in presentations
(They are on my other computer right now but as soon as I get the
slides I'll put them up on the wiki). But this guy can break things
down by disability type and give us wider ranges than just "16-64
year olds" (which doesn't do us much good...). So hang tight
everyone! :)

Michelle