[games_access] EA Air Hockey: Designing A One-ButtonMobileGame:Part One

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Tue May 15 13:02:33 EDT 2007

I'll definitely use that. We've been discussing this game and some others
from your web site for the top-secret game. We are on the controls design
now. I think any to put together a better comprehensive update but
something that others can put input into. It really know is a lot easier
for everyone who's interested to login and see what the discussion is really
to give their input. But I can post here something we are thinking of. A
visual.

Robert

_____