[games_access] Another Gamasutra article on gaming accessibility

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Fri May 18 11:09:37 EDT 2007

We should put that link on our homepages or one of our pages.  I'll do that
when I get a chance.  To get people to sign up.

Is that web link you posted how people join or what does that send you to?

Robert

www.RobertFlorio.com

Again I am looking for a lot of support to a vote for my scholarship by June
1.  I've sent out hundreds of e-mails getting hundreds of votes but I still
don't see my entry on the page of most popular.  Either because I last own
lists people aren't seeing it or other people have it a lot larger e-mail
list from their personal e-mail list to send out because my story truly is
one that deserves the scholarship.  You can go to the link below if you
haven't already a truly would appreciate anyone support on this list.  You
can use more than one e-mail address.  Please tell your friends.  Thank you
tremendously.

The link is below.  Just enter your e-mail address.

http://scholarship.aionline.edu/entry.aspx?id=599

thank you

Robert

  _____