[games_access] SIG meetings restart next week

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat May 19 17:08:05 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I'd like to try something new with the SIG meetings, by varying the
times a bit and having meetings on a regular basis at a set time. I
don't expect that everyone will be at (or be able to be at) every
meeting but I'm hoping that if we can get some people at one meeting
and others and another meeting, we'd really start to find some
consistency. But I'll need help (HELP!!) in providing short summaries
of the meetings to keep people up-to-speed so that, ideally, they
could miss meetings and not be so lost when they can make a meeting.

Tuesdays --  9am (New York Time)
Thursdays -- 1pm (New York Time)

To check the times in your part of the world (it's not even my part
of the world but it's only an hour off!), check World Clock at
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

As a reminder and an invite to those of you who haven't been to a
meeting, we use MSN Messenger. Traditionally...we start a little late
but I'd like to change that as best as we can so if everyone can
arrive a few minutes early, that's great, but I'd rather have people
late than not arrive at all (although please be patient if you arrive
late so that we can send you the transcript so you can quickly catch
up and so that we don't need to constantly bring people up to speed
and interrupt the flow of the conversation).

What to do to set up for the meetings? Add me, vrgrrl at hotmail.com
(please note that this is a "dead" email account that I don't use so
don't send me mail there!), and I'll look for you around the start of
the meeting. If you are online and I haven't added you and it's close
to the start of the meeting, just IM me and I'll add you to the
meeting!

Looking forward to regular meetings on Tuesdays and Thursdays!