[games_access] SIG meetings restart next week

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue May 22 15:25:20 EDT 2007

Hehe. Well, I don't think that I was as specific as I could have been
when I sent this out. We had a great meeting this morning. Lots of
ideas flowing from the discussion with myself. ;)

KIDDING! But not about being the only one there. Fortunately there's
not much of a transcript so I'm not as crazy as I thought. ;)

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I was planning these meetings for
every week. Sure, some meetings will probably be me, myself, and I
and that's ok. But I hope that the early time will work better for
the Europeans -- if there is a better time for you guys, let me know.
I was just guessing. :D

Hope to see an additional MSN-er on Thursday? See below for the time
info and how to join the meetings.

Michelle