[games_access] Game Accessibility Conference

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed May 23 20:47:57 EDT 2007

I think that's a great opportunity to do as well -- I think we'd hit
two different communities (Games for Health doesn't always cross over
to the mainstream game dev community and vice versa) and that would
give us a chance to get the folks doing stuff in health together and
the folks doing stuff with the mainstream together.

Michelle