[games_access] Ideas for GDC 2008

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed May 23 16:57:36 EDT 2007

Well, with the expo we're stuck with the expo days and hours so
there's not much to be done with that. But the sessions we might have
a little more room to negotiate...the only problem is that we don't
know the whole schedule until they post it, which is typically really
late. So we could give them a list of "we don't want to be up against
person 1, 2, 3, 4, ..." which could land us back in the land of all
our sessions being at 8am or 6pm because they are more likely to
schedule the "stars" during prime hours.

Michelle