[games_access] FuturePlay 2007

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Mon Nov 12 18:26:53 EST 2007

That sounds great am glad you got that feeling.  Hopefully we can start
turning these conference meetings into some business meetings.  If you know
what I mean I mean when these people come to the conference has got to be
opportunities to get them to work with us on game. somehow to get us to
consult with them.

It would be great if a game published with our organization on the credits
that would be amazing.  I don't know what that entitles but that would be
some great recognition.  Maybe help fund art projects a little.

Robert

  _____