[games_access] Games for Health to Invest in Games Accessibility

Ben Sawyer bsawyer at dmill.com
Fri Nov 16 17:28:21 EST 2007

I'm not worried about the numbers - I think we can get to 50 at
worst. We have a lot of people with deep contacts that will find
this interesting. Keep in mind my core games for health audience
which is 200+ have interest in this space for derivative needs like
rehabilitation and therapeutic practices so I think from them alone I
get 20 attendees.

We have to start somewhere and this really is an ideal situation.

- Ben