[games_access] FuturePlay: Congrats to "Game Over" and Dimitris (and team!)

Dimitris Grammenos gramenos at ics.forth.gr
Mon Nov 19 05:18:59 EST 2007

Hi Michelle,

Thanks a lot! If it wasn't for you I would not be able to participate - and
I also guess that your presentation contributed considerably in getting the
people's choice award :-)

You can send me the certificate to my work address:

Institute of Computer Science (ICS)
Heraklion, Crete
GR - 70013 Greece

Once more, THANK YOU,