[games_access] GAIM framework

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Sat Nov 24 06:16:59 EST 2007

Hello

I've created a site for my research I will do this winter, which will
result in a master thesis in computer and systems science.

You'll find a brief project description (abstracted from my thesis)
on the site. An even briefer description: what I'm aiming for is to
propose a general model (framework) for implementing game
accessibility. It will be described with UML to be independent of
concrete implementation language, but still applicable in any language.

The short name for it is GAIM, or Game Accessibility Implementation
Model

I would really appreciate if you could participate in the study.
Hopefully the results can be used as a starting point for an open
source framework.

http://people.dsv.su.se/~thomasw/gaim

Thanks
Thomas