[games_access] same proposal in multiple tracks

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 1 00:14:46 EDT 2007

Take a look over the curriculum panel, Eelke, if you don't mind.
There's still chunks I'm working on in Word at the moment. If you are
including accessibility in your game design course (as a lecture, as
a thread that runs throughout the class), you will probably be
interested in being a part of this. So please feel free to add a
brief description of your class for the extended proposal section.

Basically we should not turn in any identical talks -- but the same
idea --  [cc] -- can be presented to different audiences in different
ways because there are a lot of facets of [cc]. It's no different
than seeing 30 talks on the schedule about God of War II broken up
into parts depending on the audience. :)

Michelle