[games_access] E for All FLYER

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Tue Oct 9 16:49:58 EDT 2007

(bigger grin) ... ;)... no not at all!... Actually, whenever I even press
the "Italic"-button a Virtual Barrie pops up in my mind saying "Watch it,

(after which Aesthetic Ries starts ranting about designs and freedom...)

(after which Accessibility Ries comes in and back Virtual Barrie up)

Greets,

Ries (ooow... the mess in my head..)

;)