[games_access] E for All FLYER

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Tue Oct 9 16:53:17 EDT 2007

"Games for All" is fine with me... but I prefer "Because everyone wants to
save the universe" because it is a bit more witty and also (together with
the style of the design) for me it is a bit of a reference to designs like
Hard Rock Cafe -  "Save The Planet"...

Btw... the font is quite readable when it is not automatically scaled in
your browser... but I'll see what I can do... won't do much good if nobody
can read it :)