[games_access] CNET Article on Technology and Aging

Brannon Zahand brannonz at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 9 19:36:14 EDT 2007

http://www.news.com/As-boomers-go-gray%2C-will-big-money-mean-better-tech/2100-1041_3-6212329.html?tag=nefd.lede

Hey all... it's been awhile, but I thought I'd drop a line as this article came out about technology for the aging demographic at the AARP National Convention. I'm mentioned in it, although I'm a bit frustrated as I was slightly misquoted a few times (for example: "my Grandmother could set up an Xbox in 10 minutes" versus "I could help my Grandmother set up an Xbox in 10 minutes"). But at least the coverage is good for the cause.

-Brannon