[games_access] E for All Expo wrap up

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Thu Oct 25 11:28:34 EDT 2007

That is really cool to hear the things that you said.  But mostly it's cool
to me is learning about the army representatives that the Army as action
interested in recreational games for their veterans which is really cool.
Something I'll definitely use in conversations I think it really is a huge
point of support because the Army is federal and new war, all American wars
are so much a huge topic and these days and American support our soldiers
tremendously amount.

Robert