[games_access] GDC Booth

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Thu Oct 25 11:33:19 EDT 2007

I'm kind of still on the project for top-secret funny thing may actually
called me back to talk about keeping the accessibility functions I guess
they didn't want me to waste seven months of my life good thing.  That's all
I'm working on a project is the accessibility user interface and controls.
David actually wanted them to follow my lead in the last meeting so I think
David is full on board with this accessible feature for the game.
www.Acclaim.com project top-secret.  Robert is involved in heavily.  :-)

Anyway as I can ask David if he wants to sponsor or claim could sponsor a
booth that would get even more recognition to the game I am making with
acclaim that it's going to be accessible.  Just let me know how I need to
put it in writing and what I need to ask for please?  And if I should ask
David or acclaim most likely David.

Robert