[games_access] Madden 2008 customizable controls

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Thu Sep 13 03:02:00 EDT 2007

You can find the Quasicon 1P arcade stick with dual analogue sticks at the
Accessible Gaming Shop at OneSwitch:

http://www.oneswitch.org.uk/1/AGS/AGS-large.htm

They are sold via Quasimoto: http://www.quasimoto.com/quasicon.php

Can't say I like the language very much on their web-page - might go and
have a word with them.... ("handicap" and "suffering from" alway pee me
off).

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk