[games_access] New SIG Blog

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 14 23:22:06 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I've made a blogger block and invited a few of you who I knew were
interested in contributing to a game accessibility news blog. Anyway,
it's linked off our wiki: http://www.igda.org/accessibility so check
it out and help add some content! reposts from other blogs you own
are A-ok!

If you have received a blog invite yet and would like one if you
think you'll be adding entries, please let me know and I'll add you
onto the list.

Yeah...I've given up on waiting for the IGDA to figure out when the
new website and webtools might ever be ready! Blogger is pretty
straightforward so hopefully this won't cause too much unneeded
grief. :)