[games_access] New SIG Blog

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Sep 15 11:52:18 EDT 2007

Ah good idea -- I'll check out the settings and then I'll also
upgrade the authors to admin status since I couldn't do it until
people accepted the invite. That way authors can correct typos, add
important links, etc as they see fit.

Anyone interested in making a new opening page for the SIG site that
links to the blog, the wiki, and gameaccessibility.com so we have a
more clear SIG main page? The wiki might confuse people but for now
it's what we are redirecting to.

Michelle