[games_access] FuturePlay 2007

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Sep 15 17:15:17 EDT 2007

Hi all,

So Dimitris (I think), Eelke, Kevin and I will be presenting an
accessibility workshop at FuturePlay in November. Kevin took the
first pass at the schedule and I just took a second pass (probably
adding more confusion). It's on the wiki at:

http://www.igda.org/wiki/GASIG_FuturePlay_2007

Please take a look at this and let us know if there's anything we
should add. This is not the FINAL version -- just a draft. So be
kind. :)

Thanks!
Michelle (who is on fire sending email today...)

PS -- I am in the process of figuring out 2-3 meeting dates with one
US afternoon time and one evening time to try to get better
attendance. These will be SPECIFICALLY covering E for All, GDC
Proposals, and FuturePlay, which are our most immediate needs. More
on this in a follow up email.