[games_access] GDC 2008

Eitan Glinert glinert at MIT.EDU
Tue Sep 18 10:29:11 EDT 2007

Hi Michelle,

I'm trying to edit the wiki right now, but I don't see how to register -
perhaps I'm missing something?

Regardless, I'm submitting two papers independently to GDC:

An AudiOdyssey Post-Mortem (not sure of the title yet)
A paper on research driven experimental game design, co-authored with
Philip Tan. It won't be exclusively about accessibility, but it will touch
on it.

Eitan