[games_access] Playstation 3 compatibility with adapted Playstation 2 controllers

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 20 13:38:29 EDT 2007

I'm making my class (they don't know this yet...) play Halo3 on
Tuesday (no, not on the PS3 but same idea with the reconfigurable
controllers) using accessible controllers (still trying to find a way
to make a QuadController sanitary on the fly -- ideas anyone?) as
their lesson in frustration.

I'm looking forward to E For All -- I say we escort as many people
from the "big three" on over to our booth. :)